What we do?
According to the United Nation report 70% of Africans live below the poverty line of $1.90 (USD) per day with over 1billion people and a land mark area of 30.37 million sqkm (enough to fit in the US, China, Japan, Mexico, and many European Nations Combine).
After taking a closer look at our conclusive report we believe that Africa is able to
- Feed 38% of the world population if focused on Agriculture.
- Provide affordable and sustainable green housing to two-third of the population if in full support of the “French accord” on renewable energy.
- Develop into a world economic hub (just has China in the last 4 decades).
Our Project Africa Team (PAT) is tasked with looking into and supporting businesses delivering services in the following areas:
- Food security & sustainability,
- Affordable green housing
- Waste management and
- Primary healthcare in Africa.
THE VISION –
To build and contribute to the growth and development of AFRICA either organically or by acquisitions where appropriate.
THE MISSION –
Use business to inspire and implement solutions to crisis by focusing on delivering superior and sustainable value product and services.
To support local businesses in achieving their goal in-line with PAT’s vision.
To expand our horizon through business partnership and/or acquisition.
- Serving our clients
- Growing our people
- Being proactive
- Guarding against arrogance
- Respecting each other