BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANTS
Nexgen International UK is hiring Management graduates (from any English speaking country) with the knowledge of research and an understanding of industry standard on writing Business documentation to join our team.
Contract type: Contractual (work from home)
- Will be writing business documentation/Funding Application on behalf of the senior Project Director.
- Conduct research in a professional manner with clear demonstration and ability to harmonize thought in congruence flow(s).
- Ability to utilize available materials (Journals, Reports etc) and write quality research work free from plagiarism independently to clearly presents topic of discussion.
- Must have sound knowledge of data collection techniques and analysis, particularly parametric and non-parametric statistics as well as econometric analysis.
Who Can Apply – Anybody with (preferable but limited to)
- Management background (Business Administration/management graduates, accountancy and public administration) and
- Social Science graduates (Economics, statistics etc).
- Must be computer literate (sound knowledge of word, excel and power point)
- Must have knowledge of at least one of these software (MS.Excel, Stata, SPSS).
- Minimum of two years’ experience in business documentation report writings.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Work well under pressure with time-sensitive projects.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with accuracy.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational and research skills.
- Capable of working independently, but take direction well.
Remuneration is highly competitive The pay will depend on your skills and experience. (minimum 500GBP monthly OTE)
Also, applicant can work from anywhere in the world.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email address: [email protected]